Friday, October 2, 2009

Pizzas @ Pizza Hut : Week End Special from MJ (The Foodie)

Planning for Weekend out Check out Whether Pizza Hut suits Your Pocket

Drinks

pepsi

As far as Pizza hut is considered you will get all Drinks under Lehar’s brand like Pepsi etc. Apart from this you have Ice Lemon Tea, which you can get in Picher also.

Starters

garlic-bread

As of Starters You have soups and Garlic Bread, I prefered Garlic Bread which Starts from Rs.70

Main Course

pizza

There are lot of varities of pizza’s, I choosed Veg Exotica since I went with a veg Guy 

You saw the picture of original Pizza now take a look at the Promised one or as in Menu Cards

cheese-bites

Do they Match???

Slice of Pizza

veg-exotica

Pizza Slice as Promised in Menu

See the original One

portion-of-pizza

Other Main Course, They have wonderful pasta’s that will fit the pocket starts from 110 bucks, i did not eat that so no photos 

Salads


I love Salads, but in Pizza hut I got Screwed for Rs.95 bucks, I got 4 pcs of Chicken in the salad

salad

Dessert


A Nice Meal is not finished without a Nice Dessert for Rs.35 a scoop, see is it’s worthy

ice-cream3

The Price of the Ice Cream Shown above is Rs.35(per scoop), I think it’s not from Scoop but from Spoon.

Update : I removed the Ice Cream Name, as  the Price was wrong

Information


Pizza Hut in chennai has lot of franchise, I personnally feel Pizza Hut in Ashoknagar, Vadapalani is not as good as others in Spencer’s Plaza, Adyar etc. Check out yourself, but they have different menu like Onion Rings etc. Menus to vary from Franchise of Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment